But Martin managed to get in touch with him and then after an e-mail conversation between myself and Rob, I ended up taking the back off the kiln, and lo and behold there was a loose wire! Hooray!!!!
Once I had put it back on we had lift off............... and I haven't stopped since...... well almost!
This is my first firing of all the decent beads I have done so far............
Here are a couple of beads I have done since getting the kiln.
These tube wave beads are from a tutorial I found on Frit happens forum!
|Green wave ....... !|
|Amber with black wave on ivory|
|Mini focal using my almost silver|
.. silvered ivory stringer and black
|Green over green and a home made murrini!|