I was looking for a place of my own or to move out of the house and into the shed, or at least half of it.
So having bought some plastic storage cabinets for the garden tools etc, I have been working for the past week to clear everything out and renovate half of the shed. See the before photo of the right hand side viewed from the door ............ a bit of a mess, but you should have seen it before I started clearing some of it out!!!
Now with sore fingers and an aching back after renewing the roof plasterboard and insulation and making a workbench out of timber and mdf covered with old tiles left over from a previous bathroom tiling project............... I knew they would come in handy one day, magpie that I am!
Also having read the topic on ventilation on the Frit Happens Forum from some time ago, I ordered a progrow fan and mounted it as you can see. I'm waiting for some aluminium from my local plumbers to be delivered and then I will make a hood for it over the torch. And there is room for a kiln eventually in the right corner of the bench.
Here are the after photos, one with just the torch and the second after I christened it with three beads, still cooling in the tin of Japanese beads.